steampunks: (why brain)
So Luceti exploded into plot after I'd already signed up for another plot, and thus I keep on having to rework what I'm doing just so I can fit all of it. I'm putting my ideas for the one that (so far) most personally affects my character here, because lord knows I may have to edit it again.

But anyways. Tl;dr: Zane has this Black Beast plot with Ragna (BlazBlue) where Ragna will be a walking of seithr poisoning, and anyone who gets close to him will get sick. I signed up Shikamaru for this, and like anyone else infected, the effects will wear off after a few hours.

HOWEVER. Talking with Zane, we realized that the seithr could have a worse reaction on a ninja from Naruto, because they use chakra. Seithr poisoning in BlazBlue drains people of all their energy, until they decompose and die. Since ninjas use their life energy (chakra) as a weapon and many (like Shikamaru with his shadows) make theirs external, this gives the seithr a chance to effect it directly, thus why it's 10x worse.

Like I said, he'll recover soon from the initial run-in like the others. But I'm going to say since the seithr got right to his chakra, and since chakra passes through every living cell and organ in the body, it didn't pass without doing any damage to his body. It's slight enough that he can recover on his own, once his body starts producing healthy chakra again, but not without some serious time to recover, since the seithr poisoning caused some chakra exhaustion.

Problem is, shit's hitting the fan in Luceti, so there's not exactly time TO recover! With everything going on and with half the village gone, he'll be busy and definitely using chakra for jutsus and things. As he does, he's diverting what little he's recovered from healing up his insides. With fewer breaks in betweens, his body relapses and he starts suffering the effects of chakra exhaustion again - both because of using some of it up, and because his body isn't healthy enough to produce as much as he needs it to.

Tenatively, I'll say that will hit him around the 22nd, as the village's bad situation is hitting its peak/drawing to a close. After that he'll just rest up for a few days to a week, so I can have a break from tags. (unsure)

And that is my logic.

August 2013

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526 2728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 26th, 2026 01:01 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios