So this would be the part where I do intros, huh? 8|a
Unless you've randomly stumbled upon this, you should know I'm Pi. I roleplay at Luceti (Brook from One Piece, and Nara Shikamaru from Naruto), but this is my personal journal. ...I'll probably be talking about RP when I do post here, or other fandom things, though. XD Chances are I'll talk about RL too, but it'll be f-locked. So I guess if you want to add me, just let me know who you are somewhere.
AND THAT'S IT. HELLO.
Unless you've randomly stumbled upon this, you should know I'm Pi. I roleplay at Luceti (Brook from One Piece, and Nara Shikamaru from Naruto), but this is my personal journal. ...I'll probably be talking about RP when I do post here, or other fandom things, though. XD Chances are I'll talk about RL too, but it'll be f-locked. So I guess if you want to add me, just let me know who you are somewhere.
AND THAT'S IT. HELLO.
no subject
Date: 2011-12-25 12:58 pm (UTC)From:Now I'll really have to remember to check my Dreamwidth reading page every day. New routine to get used to. :D