| character: Nara Shikamaru ( series: Naruto tagging priority: ■■■□□: Work has been kicking my ass these past two weeks, so this is a reflection of tagging in general. muse strength: ■■■■□: I feel solid, but it wouldn't hurt to brush up on the anime. I haven't canon reviewed in a while, and a refresher is needed. cast strength: ■■■■□: I HAVE A FULL TEAM 10. HOLY SHIT. And there's a lot of great characters who've shown interest for May? This will always be a 4/5 for reasons like that. The cast is always getting better. plotting capabilities: ■■■■■: ALL THE GODDAMN PLOTS, HNNN. I still need to narrow down what he does and stick with it, but I have fun with everything he can get involved with. general fun level: ■■■■■: I had a long dry spell during the holiday months. Between the fallout of his fight with Hidan and the lack of things going on in game, I was feeling bummy for a while there. The mission with the Dream Shifters totally renewed my enjoyment in playing him like I thought it would though. And with his canon update official tomorrow, I'm excited for things to come. likelihood of drop: □□□□□: 8| |
• As you can guess from the above, all my RP problems lately are stemming not from him but TIME. I'm hoping I get a break from work or at least get a schedule I can work with better so this isn't holding me back so much.
• HE IS CANON UPDATED TOMORROW. A... LOT OF DEPRESSING AND AWFUL SHIT HAPPENED TO HIM.I think I might legit need to make a list to keep track of it all myselfThere will be a list, but at the forefront of it is the death of his father. Which is horrible, and he will need time to deal with that, but I am really wanting to use this to show him emotionally maturing, it just has to hit him first.
• Tied into the above, I want this to make him stronger, thus not too dramatic. It is a huge turning point in his life though, so it feels like it'd be a waste to handle quietly. I want to keep it small, but I would love to use this to develop some of his CR outside of his closest circle of friends, or even new CR. That's awkward to do on the fly though, so I don't know how to go about it.
• He is totally getting drunk off his ass when I do make a post though, however I decide to handle that. Breaking his ban on alcohol for once (or is it??), woot. Papa Nara, we salute you. 8|
• OH AND THEN AFTER THAT I GUESS I'LL GET BACK TO GAME STUFF. He'll be really gung-ho about trying to find a way to stop people from coming to Luceti, and I have some other avenues to pick from in the meantime, including a large infodump like the kind Albert used to do.
None because I can't do a second character right now. But if I could it would and will someday be Jaime Reyes. 8|