| character: Nara Shikamaru ( series: Naruto tagging priority: ■■■■■: He's my only character. :c That said, I have noticed that I've been getting better about tagging back quickly in the last couple of months. muse strength: ■■■■□: I think I make him too wordy at times (something I'm working on). Like that, there's always things I can improve on. But in general I feel excellent about him most days. cast strength: ■■■■□: Extra space because IT CAN ALWAYS GROW AND HOW. I mean just look at those reserves. But seriously, my cast is fantastic. It's easy to keep up with them, they're all fantastically IC, and I have an Asuma. I explode. plotting capabilities: ■■■■□: Easily the most plottable character I've ever had, both in leadership/mission stuff and in just restraining people (which continues to astound me in its CR possibilities). The only downside is it's hard to get him involved in more casual plotting - IE things like the culture fair or the starfish festival. He just doesn't care. general fun level: ■■■■□: Only time he's not fun is when I'm burned out on RP in general, or feeling like I'm boring people (which hasn't happened in a while). likelihood of drop: □□□□□: n o p e |
In general, I think I am just really happy with where I'm at in RP right now. Dropping Brook made me sad, but I think it also made me more active again. Though that could also be due to everything that's gone on for Shikamaru in the last two months. He and his CR have had a lot of ups and downs to focus on. (I love all of his non-canon CR too, btw, it makes me so gleeful)
This next app cycle has me nervous, but not in a bad way. If certain characters (mainly Hidan) get into the game it will be amazing, but I need to give some serious thought to how he'd respond and work things out with key CR. I'm excited for it like you wouldn't believe, but I always worry about imposing on people. It's what scares me out of 98% of the ideas I come up with for him. Luckily I already know Rin, so within cast I don't think there should be a lot of trouble. 8|b
Possible Apps In The Distant Future
[ ■■□□□ ] Bolin | Legend of Korra |
[ ■■■□□ ] Ikki | Legend of Korra |
[ ■□□□□ ] Gommu | Legend of Korra |
[ ■□□□□ ] This one character from Blue Exorcist because Zero said so | Blue Exorcist | [no account]
I REALLY WANT A MUSE FROM KORRA, APPARENTLY?? Sob, why did I make all those accounts.
The only one that stands a chance currently (and this is months down the line on top of needing conditions that are favorable to picking up a second) is Ikki. She'd fill the niche of casual plotting capabilities Shikamaru lacks, while keeping out of the usual situations I get him in so there'd be little overlap. Plus grandkids in Luceti. That would be funny.
Gommu was a surprise character inspiration, in which play will depend on what we get for him in future eps. Bolin... I love him, but I think I need a whole season to know if I could play him. But I nabbed the best username, so I'd feel bad if I didn't give him a fair shake.
And the last one. Zero's fault. I haven't even read Blue Exorcist yet, so we'll see. 8|